Dr. Gordon Crofoot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 14th, 2015
Disappointed with Office Staff
Dr. Crofoot is excellent. His office staff is not up to his standards. I got a blood test 4-5 weeks ago. I have had to call the office 5 times! Still to this day no one has called me back to tell me the results! How can such an excellent doctor have a staff like this? I'm giving them one more day before I drive to the office and confront them in person. This is absolutely ridiculous.

November 13th, 2015
Gordon Crofoot Review
I was a patient of Dr. Crofoot from 1985 through 2006. My experience with him was excellent. He cares for each of his patients as if each is the only patient. I followed Dr. Crofoot as his practice grew and he moved on and up. My experience was wonderful. I moved to another part of the USA and could no longer be a patient or he would still be my doctor.

January 18th, 2013
One of the best and most knowledgeable Drs. that I have met as a patient or have known as a Registered Nurse.
I began seeing Dr. Crofoot many years ago when first being dx'd with HIV. I had been infected some 12 to 15 years before I sero-covereted and almost ...

August 3rd, 2010
Dr. Crofoot is the most outstanding medical professional I have had the good fortune to select for my medical care. He is easy to talk to and discuss medical issues with. He will spend as much time as is necessary to provide the level of service that I might require. I have complete confidence in his knowledge and experience in his specialty area. I have tremendous respect for his work in the Yucatan and his contributions there. His entire staff is the best in Houston.

May 31st, 2010
HIV Poz
Amazing doctor! When I found out I was HIV-positive I really considered suicide...well kind of, but I was depressed, thought my life was over as I knew it. His staff and his physicians assistant, Donnie, have been amazing through it all. I am healthy happy and more than anything.. hopeful. Thank you Dr. Crofoot!PS: If anyone things that someone from his office wrote this, please feel free to message me and I'll gladly call you myself!

July 7th, 2008
First Rate
One in the top five in the US for his specialty.