A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Dalton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dalton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Dennis Dalton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Gordon Dalton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Dalton practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.