A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Dalton is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dalton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Dennis Dalton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Gordon Dalton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Dalton practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.