A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Danielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Danielson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Block
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Danielson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danielson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans