A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Danielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Danielson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danielson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Danielson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Danielson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Danielson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon K Danielson MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Danielson practice?
- Dr. Gordon Danielson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Danielson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.