Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Danielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Danielson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Danielson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danielson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Danielson practice?
Dr. Gordon Danielson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.