A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Donaldson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Donaldson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Donaldson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon R Donaldson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon R. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Gordon Donaldson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Donaldson practices Family Medicine near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, PA.
See Elverson Family Physicians.