A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Eck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Eck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon R Eck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon R. Eck practice?
- Dr. Gordon Eck has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Eck practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorndale, PA and Reading, PA.
See Elverson Primary Care Doctors and Elverson Geriatric Doctors.