Dr. Gordon Enns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Enns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2014

Outstanding ER Doctor

Terrific manner. Polite, calm, clear, and engaged. Personally followed up on details afterwards.

September 14th, 2011

Outstanding! Best ER Doc Ever.

Dr Enns' impressive knowledge, laser attention to detail and compassionate professional demeanor are unparalleled in my experience. I've (unfortunately) been to a fair number of ERs and Urgent Cares in my life and this was a best-ever experience.He sifted through complex history, ordered key tests and smoothed my way to get what I needed. As a result of Dr. Enns' efforts, I finally got vital answers that had eluded me for months.Given how highly everyone on staff and in the medical community spoke of Dr. Enns, I find it nearly impossible to believe this is the same doc another reviewer encoutered. See him with confidence.

August 26th, 2011

lucky to be alive

this man is the worst dr. alive. he let me lay in an er for over 6 hours just pumnping me up with morphine . never even looked at my gut or palpated it. there was a huge lump on the outside of my right gut. he never saw it. after 5 hours he told me i had the flu. i have never been in so much pain. i finally screamed at him that i did not have the flu , what about my appendix. he then decided to order a cscan. not stat , 2 hours later they came to do it, and then he came in and said "you were right, you win a free trip to the o.r. for an emergency appendectomy." with a big stupid grin on his face. this guy should not be able to change your tire , let alone touch a human being.

April 19th, 2015