A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Ft Worth Outpatient Clinic Va Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon David Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Frank practice?
- Dr. Gordon Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Frank practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.