A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gidman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Gidman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gidman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Gregory Gidman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Gidman practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Gidman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.