A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gidman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Gidman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gidman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Gregory Gidman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Gidman practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Gidman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.