Dr. Gordon Golden MD Patient Reviews

April 28th, 2015
Do not see this Dr
Dr Golden is a horrible doctor he doesn't comply with hipaa rules...I've heard him talking about patients while I was at the office before. He is only there half the day so its hard to get in and when you do see him he is in a rush and he can be rude. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. I was highly disappointed

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Golden provided great care for my dad when he was very ill.

August 14th, 2014
Compassionate but not thorough
Dr. Golden is a very compassionate doctor. However, he is not thorough and is often very rushed. According to CSHP, the annual physical is supposed to include a skin check. This never happened in all of the years that I had Dr. Golden as my primary care physician. When I switched doctors, my new PCP saw several skin areas of concern (all of which had been present for several years) and referred me to a skin cancer specialist. One spot turned out to be basal cell carcinoma, and the other spots were pre-cancerous.

September 8th, 2013
Too rushed
You are more likely to see one of Dr. Golden's mid-levels because his time is divided between seeing patients and working on CSHP's electronic records system. If you do get to see him, he is always in a rush and not very thorough, especially when it comes to annual physical exams.

July 20th, 2010
My primary doctor for 15 years, Dr. Golden is the best physician I have ever had in my 64 years. He is outstanding in every area of his work.

July 28th, 2006
My wife and I have seen Dr. Golden for the past six years. He takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions. We are amazed at how much he knows about "Specialities" of medivcal problems from Thyroid, Gout, Pre-Cancerous Lesions and other medical problesm. And if he doesn't know, he will tell you and give you a referral. Dr Golden is a one of a kind Doctor who rarely has openings as we all love him and will never leave. Would highly recommend him if you can get an appointment.

November 30th, 2005
I lucked out when I blindly chose him to be my PCP 10 years ago. He moves and speaks fast, but answers every question you throw at him. He knows his stuff, but his explanations are always on your level. He also seems to be a great guy.