A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gondos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gondos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondos
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gondos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Gondos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Laser Hair Removal
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gondos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Morris Gondos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Gondos practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gondos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Gondos practices Psychiatry near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.