A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gondos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gondos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gondos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Gondos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Laser Hair Removal
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gondos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Morris Gondos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Gondos practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gondos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Gondos practices Psychiatry near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.