Dr. Gordon Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Goodman?

May 19th, 2017

Goodman is a sweetheart!

He actually listens to you!!! I never felt judged by him. EVER. He was able to help me tremendously. I will forever be grateful for that. I wish he did not retire. I hate starting over! So hard to find a good endo! (my experience anyway)

February 15th, 2017

Tamra the person out front is the rudest person I have ever come across. I will not be back, she should be fired due to the way she treats patients.

Poor office staff not willing to help you. Including the nurse, still waiting for a call back.

August 20th, 2016

Dr. Goodman and his nurse are amazing! The bedside manner and truly caring attitude are genuine. I know my father will live a much better life thanks to Dr. Goodman!

February 28th, 2016

Dr. Goodman is the best Dr. I have ever been to. He is kind, you feel comfortable. He is very accurate!

November 30th, 2015

Knowledgeable, takes the time to learn your medical history and is very thorough in his analysis and recommended treatments/testing. Highly recommended.

August 26th, 2015

I love Dr. Goodman excellent doctor.

April 22nd, 2015

Endocrinolgist- A better Physician in this field is near impossible to find.

Dr. Goodman is not only very knowledgeable, but he is thorough down to the minute details, of which is very important when dealing with thyroid problems as well as other endocrine system illnesses. I found Dr. Goodman to be kind, courteous and takes the time to listen. These are qualities you seldom find these days in Drs. as most are more interested in their net income than to stay true to their Hippocratic oath of helping and healing the sick. I was truly in awe of this man, after my first visit, as one could literally feel that he cared, but perhaps more importantly, his incredible vast knowledge of which is apparent once you become his patient, as the slightest variation in your blood work, he will call and suggest changes immediately. Thank you so much for your exceptional care.

April 17th, 2015

Great Doctor but staff isn't worse your health

I enjoyed Dr. Goodman as a doctor but choose to find a new one due to his office staff and nurse. They are terrible. I was only a patient for 4 months and the nurse and staff kept screwing things up. The office staff ask you to pay up front after your visit and in their own words just to avoid a bill coming. I did this but still received a bill in the mail for almost the exact amount a paid the staff and the amount I paid wasn't applied to the bill, this happened twice and was a nightmare to fix. His nurse is lazy, FOUR times she either forgot or in her own words "to busy" to fax over prescriptions or lab request to get my blood drawn. Twice for lab work and twice for prescriptions. My latest one I called almost every day for a week and it was finally done 2 days before my appointment o I had to reschedule since the results weren't going to be back on time. Then she said the doctor was giving me a new dosage she was faxing over to my pharmacy. Never happened. Had to call 2 more times to finally get it. Then I had to go through another dosage change. Again, she claim she will fax over the new dosage, never happened. I called and they say "oh the reason why she didn't is because they don't make that dosage anymore." I asked why didn't she call and inform me and she said didn't think it was important enough. My medication that helps my body function properly isn't important enough??? If Dr. Gooman wants to keep his patients and good ratings he needs a new office staff and nurse.

January 14th, 2015

Dr. Goodman & his staff are AMAZING!

It was great having a doctor who spent time with me. I'm so relieved to have found him!

January 6th, 2015

I am so relieved that after so many have missed the obvdious problem Dr. Goodman, hit the nail on the head!!!

I have been very sick for many years and been tested at least once a year for 20 years by different practitioners for diabetes. Every test came back negative. Every year I got sicker and weaker. I went to Dr. Goodman asking him to test my estrogen because I was so convinced that was what was causing my symptoms. However, when I got to Dr. Goodman's office, I saw that Dr. Goodman had printed out all of my many years of medical test and had reviewed them carefully. He asked me several key questions and checked out all my Endocrinology systems. He explained he was going to send me for some blood tests to check for diabetes along with several other tests. If he didn't find anything on the first round of testing, he would send me for even more tests. I protested saying, I have been checked every year for at least 20 years for diabetes. He convinced me to get the testing, explaining that he is running a test that picks up what my previous test would miss. When the results came back, sure enough, I am insulin resistant. That means, I have the symptoms of being diabetic, I am almost diabetic but I am not diabetic. "I am only almost diabetic." If Dr. Goodman had not insisted on the proper testing for me, I would have ended up diabetic pretty soon. Then it would have been too late to reverse some of the damage that has been done by not being properly tested and treated in time. Dr. Goodman has given me a chance to reverse some of the damage and manage my condition. He may have even helped me live a longer healthier life. I could not be more grateful. Thank you Dr. Goodman. I also want to thank his staff who have spent oodles of time over the phone guiding me toward a clear understanding of my condition and since Dr. Goodman is not on my daughters insurance they have offered several referrals to other great endocrinologist in the valley.

December 12th, 2014

All this happened within two weeks of being diagnosed with Diabetes , read below

i went to Doctor Goodman, he diagnose me with type 2 Diabetes and prescribed Metformin over the phone. I ended up going to the emergency by way of paramedics. I had slipped down the stairs and hurt my back. I was put on heavy duty pain pills. I was unable to sleep for days and I was having problems with the Metformin and pain pills. So the night before my appointment I took a prescribed sleep medication and sleep through my appointment. When I called the office, Dr. Goodman told me to find another doctor. I was scard and could not believe he would do that. I had been talking to his nurse with all that had been going on during the week and asking for advise. I never missed an appointment before. I was so scard, I did not know what to do. But after many calls I found the best doctor. So it was a blessing. Be careful, he sure had me fooled.

May 27th, 2014

Poor office management and communication!

I live three hours away from Dr. Goodman's office. Because of distance I decided to go out and stay with my daughter in Provo a few days earlier. When I got to my appointment one hour early, I filled out several pages of information. I was then told by the receptionist that my appointment had been cancelled due to not calling their office and confirming my appt two days earlier. I was never told this was their procedure. Dr goodman came out and said he was totally booked up and couldn't work me in. It was his office's help who made the mistake. I had made the appointment one month in advance, arrived early, filled out several pages of questions, and driven 180 miles to be told he couldn't see me. There was not one person in the waiting room,yet he wouldn't work me in. I have never had a doctor or office staff be so apathetic as this physician and staff. I understand their time is valuable and they want to be sure that patients show up to their appt, but because I was never told from the beginning they would call me for a confirmation--especially when I came a long distance-- they should have kept my appointment scheduled. They should review their policies. The doctor and staff were very inconsiderate.