A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gowand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gowand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowand graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Gowand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Charles Gowand MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Gowand practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gowand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Gowand practices Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.