A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gunn, Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Colin Gunn MD is a male Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gunn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gordon Gunn practices Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.