A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Gunn, Gynecology is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Colin Gunn MD is a male Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Gordon Gunn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gordon Gunn practices Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.