Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Herrald
Dr. Gordon Herrald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with other offices in Detroit Lakes, MN and Aurora, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Herrald is affiliated with Essentia Health St Mary's Hospital - Detroit Lakes, Mem Hosp and Avista Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Herrald has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gordon Herrald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Mark Saunders
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 1.62 mi32
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej
Legal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 1.65 mi17
Dr. Randi Mcvay
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Aurora, CO 1.65 mi25