A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Herrald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Herrald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrald graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Herrald has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Alexander Herrald MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Herrald practice?
- Dr. Gordon Herrald has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Herrald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and International Falls, MN.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.