A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Holen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Holen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Neil Holen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon N. Holen practice?
- Dr. Gordon Holen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Holen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Port Richey Surgeons.