A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Hutchinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Hutchinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon John Hutchinson MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Gordon Hutchinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Hutchinson practices Rheumatology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Hartford, CT.
See New Haven Rheumatologists.