A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Ijelu is Good. Dr. Ijelu has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ijelu graduated from University Of Benin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ijelu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Community Health Services
- Germantown Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ijelu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Ijelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Ijelu practice?
Dr. Gordon Ijelu practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.