A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Ijelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Ijelu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ijelu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Ijelu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Community Health Services
- Germantown Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Kolawole O Ijelu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Ijelu practice?
- Dr. Gordon Ijelu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Ijelu practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.