A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Montgomery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon James Montgomery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Gordon Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Montgomery practices Ophthalmology near National City, CA.
See National City Ophthalmologists.