A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Montgomery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montgomery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon Montgomery practice?
Dr. Gordon Montgomery practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ramona, CA and San Diego, CA.
See National City Ophthalmologists, National City Internists, and National City Surgeons.