A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Josephs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Josephs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josephs
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Josephs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Harvey Josephs DO and MDH is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Josephs practice?
- Dr. Gordon Josephs has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Josephs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale General Practitioners.