A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Josephs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Josephs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Harvey Josephs DO and MDH is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Josephs practice?
- Dr. Gordon Josephs has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Josephs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale General Practitioners.