A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Juriansz is Satisfactory. Dr. Juriansz has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Juriansz graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Juriansz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juriansz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Juriansz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Juriansz practice?
Dr. Gordon Juriansz practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.