A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moore Co Hospital District
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Keith Graham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Graham practice?
- Dr. Gordon Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.