General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I got tricked!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

I made an appointment a week before to get a prescription for Malarone for malarial prevention. I would have been a new patient there so when I called to make an appointment, I gave the front desk girl all my insurance information. I asked her specifically if I am covered and how much would be the co-pay. She said the copay should be on my card, which is $20. When I went in for my appointment today, the front desk girl told me that she just called my insurance and my visit won't be covered and this visit would cost me $85. I had to call my insurance to make sure and yes, they won't cover this physician. I asked the front desk girl why she didn't tell me this last week, and she said they usually check the insurance the day of the visit since there might be changes since the appointment was made. I said how likely it is for an insurance coverage to change within a week??? I told her that I wish they hadn't wasted my time like this. I am writing this in hopes that no one else would be tricked the way I did.

|  show details
May 8th, 2012

Although the office space is not fancy, the level of care that you will receive is impeccable. I used to belong to Health Care Partners,and after years of being with them, I switched. Dr Wong is courteus and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if need be. There is no ego with Dr Wong, just great healthcare service.

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

I really like Dr. Wong. The only thing that made me give him three stars instead of four is his interests seem to be spread too thin -- he has a J.D. degree (law) and subspecialties in radiation oncology and an interest in breast cancer. That said, he and his staff are the best.

|  Great Second Opinion  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

Dr. Wong was very thorough and patient. He was excellent in helping my mom identify possible diagnoses for her symptoms. He was exceptionally personable and provided suggestions for medications to ask from our usual primary care physician. We might change providers as a result!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Yvonne on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Wong is very professional and on the convservative side with his diagnosis and treatment, which is what makes me feel comfortable. They're also tech savvy, allowing patient internet access to medical files. I've been back to see him several times and highly recommend him to others.

|  very good  |  show details
by John R. on Mar 19th, 2010

After my normal experience of long waits, an inability to make appointments and annoying staff, Dr. Wong's facility was quite nice. There was no wait, his staff was polite and Dr. Wong spent a large amount of time discussing health topics with me. The price is extremely reasonable. No complaints.