A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Keehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Keehn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keehn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keehn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Keehn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keehn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Keehn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Surgicare Of Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Charles Keehn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Keehn practice?
- Dr. Gordon Keehn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Keehn practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.