A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Keehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Keehn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keehn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Keehn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Surgicare Of Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Charles Keehn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Keehn practice?
- Dr. Gordon Keehn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Keehn practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.