Dr. Gordon Kirschberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 27th, 2016
Horrible experience!! Would not recommend this doctor to anyone-he does not take the time to listen, unwilling to work with the patient; does no objective testing of symptoms/problems but yet falsely documented in my medical record testing/care that was never done; provided no help for any of my symptoms

February 17th, 2016
This is got to be the worst dr ever told our daughters nurses he didn't have time to talk to parents. She had been having multiple seizures. He was never around didn't even respond to attending physcian called him. He is a joke stay away from him don't agree to him treating you or your family.

January 21st, 2016
Loved
He isn't used as an expert witness for no reason. I am so blessed to have found him, three neurologists later! However, his office staff could be more prompt on answering phone calls.

June 27th, 2012
MY HONEST OPINION
THE MAIN PROBLEM I HAVE IS TRYING TO CALL.MOSTLY THE ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP AND THEY DO NOT CALL BACK FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS LATER.

June 13th, 2012
Horrible
Dr. Kirschberg is an extremely rude and impatient man. From the first visit, he did not want to hear what needed to be said, he wanted as little information as possible so he could get us out the door. He has no bedside manner and does not have the patient's best interest at heart. Absolutely horrible!

August 16th, 2011
Deeply cares for his patients
After seeing several other Neurologists we were refered to Dr. Kirschberg. After studying our mountain of tests & proceedures that had been faxed to his office before our visit, he came up with my husbands diagnosis in less than 15 minutes. That was 1 year ago and I still thank Dr. Kischberg in my prayers for changing my husbands life.

January 30th, 2011
Spend more time
I believe he is a great professional, however; I would truly like to spend more time going over my changing condition. As most doctors have limited time for each patient, it is difficult to explain occurencies in life which tend to effect my condition. Overall, he is a great doctor.

September 4th, 2009
a good doctor
I went to Dr. Kirschberg's office at my father's suggestion. I knew he was an endocrinologist, and that I had had thyroid issues, making me eligible for an endocrinologist as a specialist. I mentioned the dosage of Armour Thyroid I had been taking, and Dr. Kirschberg agreed to supply that doseage.

January 29th, 2009
too busy
very poor bedside manner, he would not listen to me