inactive

Gordon Klatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2010
Previous partient
Dr. Gordon J. Klatt is a Great Doctor After it was determine that I had cancer in my large intestine. Dr. Klatt acted with all criticality to immediately schedule me for surgery to remove a foot of my large intestine. Im cancer free after three years. . I highly recommend Dr. Klatt, he is as a proven skilled surgeon.

October 1st, 2010
One of his loyal patients
He is awesome. I have to have a colonoscopy every year and would never go to anyone else.

August 13th, 2008
At 50, it was time for the colonosopy. I made the appointment and did not meet Dr. Klatt till the procedure. He is friendly, open, and made me very relax. His confident bearing in a most relax manner, enabled me to relax. The follow up visit was open and direct, but nothing to make me nervous. I have encouraged friends who need his services to make an appointment.