A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Korby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Korby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Korby graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Jay Korby DC and DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Korby practice?
- Dr. Gordon Korby has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Korby practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Physiatrists and Dublin Pain Management Doctors.