Dr. Gordon Kraus MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Memphis, TN

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. G. Kraus
Dr. Gordon Kraus is the most caring, professional and courteous gentleman I have had the v pleasure of caring fot me. I thank him for being a great doctor.

June 9th, 2015
Has always been straight with me! Tells me the truth. I can count on his skills as a doctor.

April 27th, 2015
Patient
A very caring person, he has treated both me and my wife. He is excellent at diagnosing ailments, and takes the time to listen.

March 4th, 2015
Been a patient for 20 plus yrs. - Wife same. We have had our medical problems. Dr G. Kraus has been there for us both at office and hospital. He visits, consults and does works with patients where most other med. personnel will not tread.

September 26th, 2013
Great Care Specialist
I really like Dr. Kraus because not only does he do a very thorough examination of you during your visit but he will get you in check if you are doing something he feels will affect your health. I was trying a diet that required the use of a diet agent. Dr. Kraus became very serious about it and demanded that I not ever do a diet that required taking a diet agent. He was very funny after he calmed down. He said "Put the fork down and push away from the table." I laugh every time I think about that. He later said that I have very good blood pressure and sometimes taking diet remedies can upset the blood pressure. I was so glad that he cared enough about me to steer me in the right direction. Since then, I have lost 17 pounds just by pushing away from the table and putting the fork down. LOL!!!

July 26th, 2013
Very poor service
I have been a patient for Dr. Gordon Kraus for over 3 years. Overall, the nurse are very nice. Especially Beryl. However, the last few visits the wait time was several hours long. My last visit is today, I have been having concerns with side effects for my blood pressure medicine. He basically told me I needed to deal with the swelling in my feet and that out of the 4 meds that we have tried, he was running out of options. He was very arrogant and rude. He did not examine me or listen to my concerns. He did agree to let me try another medicine but his delivery and tone was so rude until I do not trust any suggestions or diagnosis. He needs an attitude adjustment. I will find another doctor who has respect for his patients. In 38 years of life, I have never been treated so badly by any physician. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. It appears most of his patients are elderly and maybe he caters to them better because they are not going to question his diagnosis. He is rude and should not be allowed to be in the medical field. I plan to write a letter of complaint to the board

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Kraus professionalism and caring is far an above any other Dr. that I have encountered. His nurses Elizabeth and Beryl are thorough and professional and the new office seems to be more efficient

December 15th, 2011
Too long of a wait time

July 5th, 2009
Bad Medicine
As an established patient with this group for a few years, my forgiving attitude did not yield any improvements. I was mis diagnosed twice, when I was in extreme pain this doctor as well as the other doctors on call wanted nothing to do with my emergencies---the last straw was when I was denied an appointment for a life threatening condition that I was referred by another MD this doctor simply stated he had enough patients and would see me in a week or so when I was instructed to see him immediately. It seemed he was a great doc, not sure what has happened.