A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon K Lai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Lai practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Lai practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.