A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon K Lai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Lai practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Lai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.