A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Avery Lake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Lake practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Lake practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians and Oakland Geriatric Doctors.