A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Avery Lake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Lake practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Lake practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors and Oakland Geriatric Doctors.