Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Lake
Dr. Gordon Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Lake is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus. Dr. Lake has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Lake has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Gordon Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Robert Tufft
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Oakland, CA 0.03 mi39
Dr. Bruce Lawrence
Oakland, CA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Anthony Jones
Family Medicine, Infectious Disease
Oakland, CA 0.07 mi17