Dr. Gordon Lam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Lam?

March 18th, 2016

He's on time. He listens. He's knows his stuff. He cares. He's nice. He respects my time

November 23rd, 2015

Only Dr. I'll see

Dr. Lam is the only doctor that I actually look forward to seeing. He makes me feel good both on the inside and out. I wish he could take care of all of my problems. I'd trade all my other doctors for him in a second.

October 26th, 2015

Agree with all the above

I agree with all the comments above. Dr. Lam is simply the best in this region. Well educated and trained, comes from prestigious places, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, great staff and hospital. He's very business like and not warm and fuzzy, which is what I guess some people feel is lacking bedside manner. But, that doesn't matter to me--what matters is that he's the best in the business and has really helped my arthritis. I feel 100% better.

October 15th, 2015

Mother's doctor

My mother had been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the past 2 months. She had been seen by over a dozen doctors, and no one could figure out her severe, debilitating symptoms. Finally, the hospitalist asked Dr. Lam to see her. When he came, he spent over an hour asking us many detailed questions. He ordered tests and drew a lot of fluid out of her knee. He had a diagnosis by the next day and started her on treatment. In 3 days, my mother was almost her old self again-near 100% improvement! I can't believe how thorough, insightful, and caring Dr. Lam was. If it wasn't for him, my mother would still be suffering! I scheduled an appointment with him for myself for my arthritis.

October 14th, 2015

One of the best rheumatologists I've ever found

I've seen Dr. Lam for 7 years now, and he is one of he best doctors ever. He's up to date on rheumatoid arthritis and it shows--he gave me my life back!!! I owe everything to him. There's a reason why patients are referred to him from all over the country. He's won so many awards that I can't keep track of them. In the waiting room, another patient a patient from WV was coming back to see him, and she was referred from John Hopkins! I'm so glad that Dr. Lam is my doctor! I'm sending my mother and sister to him.

October 9th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM DR.LAM

Dr. Lam is a complete ZERO. He should lose his license. He is unprofessional, and does not care anything about his patients...STAY AWAY!

October 3rd, 2015

Stay away

His bedside manor is so bad he should lose his license.

March 23rd, 2014

I've already referred my family members, friends, neighbors, work colleagues, and church members to see Dr. Lam, if they can get in to see him. He's very thorough, smart, nice, and well-trained. His office is hard to deal with, but past that, he's the best. I thank God that he's my doctor.

February 1st, 2012

A great Rheumatologist

Dr Lam is by far the best Rheumatologist I've seen. He has the education, knowledge, experience and compassion that is desperately needed. It is hard to get an appointment with him but he is worth the wait and I highly recommend him.

August 19th, 2010

highly recommend

My rheumatoid arthritis is finally controlled. I have my life back. I thank Dr Lam for this. I already recommened him to many other people at work and church

October 19th, 2009

Dr. Lam is the best doctor I have ever seen.

September 25th, 2017