Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Langejans
Dr. Gordon Langejans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Langejans is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Langejans has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Gordon Langejans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. John Alexander
Rockford, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Kim-Doan Nguyen
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Rockford, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Leela Narra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Rockford, IL 0 mi31