A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Lantz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lantz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Dennis Lantz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Lantz practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Lantz practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.