A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lawless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lawless, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawless graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lawless has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Tope Lawless MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon T. Lawless practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lawless has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Lawless practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.