A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Stephen Lum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon S. Lum practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lum has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Lum practices Emergency Medicine near Colusa, CA.
See Colusa Emergency Physicians.