A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Lupien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Lupien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Lupien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupien graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lupien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Francis Lupien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon F. Lupien practice?
- Dr. Gordon Lupien has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Lupien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.