A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Kaplan, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Kaplan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Juvederm Injections
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Radiesse Injections
- Surgery of the Hand
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Marc Kaplan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Gordon Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Kaplan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Edgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montvale, NJ.
See Edgewater Plastic Surgeons and Edgewater Surgeons.