A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Matheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Matheson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matheson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Matheson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheson graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Matheson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Omar Matheson MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon O. Matheson practice?
- Dr. Gordon Matheson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Matheson practices Family Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Primary Care Doctors.