A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Matheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Matheson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheson graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Matheson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Omar Matheson MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon O. Matheson practice?
- Dr. Gordon Matheson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Matheson practices Family Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Primary Care Doctors.