A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McComb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McComb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McComb
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McComb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. McComb graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McComb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon McComb MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. McComb practice?
- Dr. James McComb has 1 office location.
Dr. James McComb practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.