A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McComb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McComb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McComb
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McComb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. McComb graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McComb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon McComb MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. McComb practice?
- Dr. James McComb has 1 office location.
Dr. James McComb practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.