Neurologists, Psychiatrist

Central LA
4650 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
323-361-2169
Locations and availability (2)

|  The God of all Doctors....  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

The best neurosurgeon in the business!!! Enough said!

Sep 24th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. McComb for many years. I was born with an AVM (Cavernous Arterial Venous Malformation). When I was 10 months old, he performed brain surgery, and I stayed at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Had it not been for Dr. McComb, I would have died before reaching my first birthday. I am 33 years old now, I live with epilepsy, and have had 2 other AVM's all in my brain, but I do things everyone else does. I function normally in society, with the exception of my epilepsy, but that is a small price to pay, for the chance at life Dr. McComb gave me when I was just a baby. I thank him for all his work, and appreciate what he did for me, and I know he continues to help others. He's a magnificent doctor!

|  He Saved My Life...  |  show details
by J. Keat on Jan 15th, 2010

I had double vision & was going through so much pain, his diagnosis literally saved my life. It took months of seeing doctor after doctor, my condition was getting worse. My parents made 1 phone call & that's all it took, I was seen that next day. Dr. McComb knew of my medical history, he was my doctor as a baby, & he knew what was wrong with me almost immediately. I guess you could say, he has saved my life twice, he's an amazing doctor.

by A concerned parent on Sep 20th, 2009

Twice I have waited one hour before the doctor came in. I had to call and schedule an appt. to get the results froma test that was not normal even though they had the results for 3 weeks and did not notify me there was a problem. I also feel that the Dr. does not seemed concerned about my childs pain.He seems almost uninterested or disconnected to his patients.

Jun 3rd, 2009

dr. mccomb was amazing!all those years of experience made me comfortable and he's also rated one of the country's best surgeons! my daughter's surgery was an absolute success!