Dr. Gordon Mccomb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
After more than 100 brain procedures, Dr McComb surpasses all others! There are no others who can do/knows what he does! He has kept me alive for 30 years!

January 2nd, 2011
The God of all Doctors....
The best neurosurgeon in the business!!! Enough said!

September 24th, 2010
I was a patient of Dr. McComb for many years. I was born with an AVM (Cavernous Arterial Venous Malformation). When I was 10 months old, he performed brain surgery, and I stayed at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Had it not been for Dr. McComb, I would have died before reaching my first birthday. I am 33 years old now, I live with epilepsy, and have had 2 other AVM's all in my brain, but I do things everyone else does. I function normally in society, with the exception of my epilepsy, but that is a small price to pay, for the chance at life Dr. McComb gave me when I was just a baby. I thank him for all his work, and appreciate what he did for me, and I know he continues to help others. He's a magnificent doctor!

January 15th, 2010
He Saved My Life...
I had double vision & was going through so much pain, his diagnosis literally saved my life. It took months of seeing doctor after doctor, my condition was getting worse. My parents made 1 phone call & that's all it took, I was seen that next day. Dr. McComb knew of my medical history, he was my doctor as a baby, & he knew what was wrong with me almost immediately. I guess you could say, he has saved my life twice, he's an amazing doctor.

September 20th, 2009
Twice I have waited one hour before the doctor came in. I had to call and schedule an appt. to get the results froma test that was not normal even though they had the results for 3 weeks and did not notify me there was a problem. I also feel that the Dr. does not seemed concerned about my childs pain.He seems almost uninterested or disconnected to his patients.

June 3rd, 2009
dr. mccomb was amazing!all those years of experience made me comfortable and he's also rated one of the country's best surgeons! my daughter's surgery was an absolute success!