Learn more about Dr. Gordon McLorie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon McLorie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLorie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McLorie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon McLorie, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McLorie graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLorie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon A McLorie MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. McLorie practice?
- Dr. Gordon McLorie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gordon McLorie practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Winston Salem, NC.
See Orange Urologists.