A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon McNeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon McNeal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeal graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. McNeal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Walter McNeal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon W. McNeal practice?
- Dr. Gordon McNeal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon McNeal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.