A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon McWatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon McWatt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. McWatt graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. McWatt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon G McWatt DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. McWatt practice?
- Dr. Gordon McWatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordon McWatt practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.