A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Mitchell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon G Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Gordon Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Mitchell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Cardiologists.