A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Mitchell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon G Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Gordon Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Mitchell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Cardiologists.