A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans