Dr. Gordon Moshman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Moshman?

September 14th, 2017

Very judgmental

Went in for severe pain from having a tooth pulled. He gave me an attitude the entire time I was there and accused me of having a narcotics problem despite me only taking Pain meds a handful of times my whole life. He told me not to "make him regrets" giving me a script for 15 pills and made me promise him he wouldn't get in trouble for prescribing to me. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm a 27 year old man and I have long hair and a big beard so he was 110% judging me based on my appearance. He also accused me of not stopping smoking bc I "smelled like smoke" even tho I quit. Not going back to him again and I highly recommend that others do the same. Such a poor attitude for a doctor. No sympathy or compassion. Seemed way too quick to jump straight to addiction

July 13th, 2016

The best Dr I have had since I left my home town. Such a sad day when he retired. The do not have another to hold a candle to him at the clinic now. He was a gem and will always be my Dr.

May 15th, 2015