A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Nakano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Nakano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Nakano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakano graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nakano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon M Nakano MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Nakano practice?
- Dr. Gordon Nakano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Nakano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI.
See Kailua Internists, Kailua Hematologists, and Kailua Oncologists.