A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Neligh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Neligh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neligh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Neligh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Neligh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neligh graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Leigh Neligh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Neligh practice?
- Dr. Gordon Neligh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Neligh practices Psychiatry near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Psychiatrists.