A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Newman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Newman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Newman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon H Newman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Gordon Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Newman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.