A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Newman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Newman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon H Newman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Gordon Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Newman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.