Dr. Gordon Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Novak?

December 23rd, 2015

Never Again!

Dr. Novak might be good at giving injections, but as a pain specialist, he is in the WRONG setting! I've never been treated so badly by any doctor in my life. He is arrogant, rude, suspicious, and argumentative. He made me feel like I was a drug-seeking lowlife from off the street! He Immediately challenged me about the pain meds I use (I just moved to the Boston area), and acted like I had tricked myformer pain specialist , and I wasn't going to get away with it here! I will NEVER go back to this clinic. I don't know about other doctors here, but I have heard from other patients in the waiting room that you never see the same doctor two months in a row, there's a constant flow of residents through theis clinic, and absolutely no continuity. Also, one of the receptionists is extremely unfriendly and curt. NO THANKS! I'm in enough pain without being treated like less than a human!

April 28th, 2015

Worst Experience Ever!

Dr. Gordon Novak is, in my experience, the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He was immediately suspicious, abrupt, demeaning, seemed annoyed by my questions, and treated me like I was someone who wandered in off the street looking for drugs. I have used pain clinics in other states where I had lived, and I never had an experience as bad as the one with Dr. Novak! He had no bedside manner whatsoever-he was arrogant and acted like I was taking up his valuable time. This is from the first time I ever saw him. Since then, I've had the misfortune to get him when my doctor wasn't there. He even berated me in the hallway, in front of other patients and the pain clinic staff. I would never, ever recommend this guy to anyone. He looks pleasant , but I think he's a complete jerk.

May 1st, 2014

Excellent

Very helpful

April 17th, 2014

AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS

I had the horror of seeing Dr. Novak because my regular dr was off. I immediately felt as though I was under attack by someone who didn't know me or my history, yet immediately had negative comments about me amy treatment without even knowing my full history. He is extremely arrogant, accusatory, and unpleasant. He thinks what he says is the word of God and you should prepare to come under attack if you dare question or disagree with what he says. He came in the room and I could immediately sense the tension he gave off and it like it was an inconvenience to even have to be seeing me and that this visit was beneath him. Even though this was our first visit, he immediately began attacking me by saying negative things about my medical issues and my treatments. He made inferences about me that were extremely derogatory and flat out called me a liar when I answered his questions. He didn't have any reason or proof to call me a liar, but because he had automatically formed this negative opinion of me before he even saw me, he thought it was ok to do this. He didn't ask me what activities I do at home, he just told me that I sit at home all day and do nothing. I don't know where he got this untrue idea, maybe he doesn't need to ask patients what they do because he must be God and must already know. I was treated with hostility and felt more like I was being investigated by the police instead of at a dr.'s visit. He was uncaring and derogatory. He takes advantage of the fact he is working with a vulnerable population of patients, chronic pain patients, who rely on him to be able to lmake their lives bearable. He knows that he has the power to mess with our treatment plan and cause us great pain; therefore, he knows people will be scared of this and won't do anything when he treats them like he treated me today- like a worthless piece of trash. He asked me sarcastically why I needed to be there. I've dealt with cancer and a cervical fusion and discectomy, among a million other things, all before I was even 30. I shouldn't have to deal with being degraded like this as well by some Dr who uses his power over his patients to degrade them to inflat his already gigantic ego. It really seemed like he did not like to be doing the type of work he was doing. People like this should not be allowed to be in medicine or even in any field where they'd have to work with people. He does not have one once of compassion in him. DO NOT see this dr unless you want to be treated like you do not matter and you like being degraded. Also, the medical treatment you'll receive is well below average in my opinion.

March 5th, 2014

Arrogant

This physician had a negative attitude toward me upon our initial meeting. I requested another physician after that appointment, but have seen Dr. Novak several times when my own MD was not available. He has consistently been insulting, accusatory and highly unprofessional. In addition, he has made disparaging remarks about me and my history at this pain clinic in public hallways, in front of hospital and clinic staff, as well as other patients. If I did not have a long and satisfying relationship with this particular pain clinic over the years, I would seek another clinic immediately. I can in no way recommend Dr. Novak. He has no " bedside manner" whatsoever, and is, in my opinion, highly unprofessional and should not be in this line of medicine.

May 23rd, 2013

Horrible!

I had the worst experiences ever seeing Dr. Novak. I decided to switch doctors. He is very arrogant, short, and rude. He could care less about your questions and concerns and is quick to get you out of his office. His staff is just as rude and I would never recommend him to my worst enemy. His ego is god-like.

August 20th, 2012

Excellent Doctor.

Dr.Novak is a wonderful Physician who clearly honors both the spirit and intent of his Oath.

October 14th, 2010

He is Great

I felt very comfortable with Gordon he knewexactly what he was doing explained the procedure very clearly You are great Gordon

August 10th, 2017