Learn more about Dr. Gordon Nuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Nuber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Nuber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nuber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon W. Nuber practice?
Dr. Gordon Nuber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.