Learn more about Dr. Gordon Nuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Nuber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nuber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nuber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Nuber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nuber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon W Nuber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon W. Nuber practice?
- Dr. Gordon Nuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Nuber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Surgeons.