Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Mar 9th, 2016

I completely agree with the post stating Dr. Nutik is a Worker's Comp doctor without concern or empathy. Apparently, the check(s) he receives from Worker's Comp is more important than his patient care.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Nutik has been my Orthopedic Surgeon for more than ten years. He is a very caring , kind and thorough physician. I have always felt he was treating me as a person, and not just treating my injury/ies. I can say this because of the empathy he has shown. Dr. Nutik is very easy to speak to, and has always answered my questions in a kind, patient way. Dr. Nutik's nurse, Kelly, has always been very pleasant, helpful and kind. I can say the same for the other members of Dr. Nutik's staff. I have recommended Dr. Nutik to my family members and friends, and will continue to do so.

Feb 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nutik for 10 years and would recommend him to my family and friends.

Feb 11th, 2014

Dr Nutik was very informative and explained what I would b going thru and what to expect from my surgery. Would recommend to my friends and family

Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Nutik is very caring and attentive. I have referred many friends and family to him.

Feb 2nd, 2014

I've been a patient for many years. I have referred all of my family and friends to Dr. Nutik. He is kind and caring.

Does not listen show details Does not listen
Jun 6th, 2012

Workmans Comp Doctor who probably gets paid for havinig no concern nor empathy for patient.